Canada's Federal Tourism Strategy: Welcoming the World
The Strategy describes how federal departments and agencies will work together and with the provinces and territories and the tourism industry to build on the country's numerous tourism advantages over the next five years.
- Foreword from the Prime Minister
- Message from the Minister of State (Small Business and Tourism)
- The Federal Tourism Strategy
- 1. Why a Federal Tourism Strategy?
- 2. How We Support Tourism
- 3. A New Approach
- Appendix: Federal Tourism Roles and Responsibilities
Email to a Friend
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: